Supporting Member uprades - are they broken/gone?

Discussion in 'Interactive Administrator Threads' started by your name here, May 27, 2015.

1. your name here

your name here Supporting Member

I'm not seeing details or ability to upgrade like I used to. As a regular Supporting Member, I now only see this. Does anybody know what's up?

[​IMG]

2. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

They are there; but what you are viewing there is from your profile. Click the "Become a Supporting Member" button up on the left for the other options. It appears your membership is good through next year - thanks for your support of TGP!

3. your name here

your name here Supporting Member

Thanks Scott, but I did click that button. What comes up is what I've shown above. Nothing else loads. Any other ideas?

4. Scott Peterson

If you have a current subscribing membership; it's informative for most to know the term. One of the big issues in the past is that few remember (accurately) when their term was up or not (we don't do automatic renewals and there was no indication to the member when it was no longer in effect).

In answer to your question, if you log out and click the button the upper left you can see all the options.

5. logdrum

logdrum Supporting Member

I finally became a supporting member. It's about time. Thanks for keeping the site going.

6. Campfired

Campfired Gold Supporting Member

To Mods:

Is it possible to upgrade a "Supporting Member" to either "Silver" or "Gold" status before the Supporting Member status expires?

Thanks in advance.

7. Scott Peterson

Yes, just contact Brian Scherzer via a (private) conversation to make that happen.