Swart Atomic Space Tone Sound Sample

solarbean

Here's a short sound sample of my Swart Atomic Space Tone. This is just guitar and amp, no effects, played fingerstyle. Reverb at about 50% with just a touch of trem. I used a marshall MXL 603s instrument mic. The guitar is a Les Paul style guitar made by Heritage in the old Gibson factory in Kalamazoo.

Enjoy. :)

darkstar11

Real Nice!

My new AST is on a UPS truck traveling southbound and should be here on Wed!

Your clip made me more excited..
Can't wait 'till it arrives!

patrick73csun

i love my ast. it is by far the coolest amp i have owned. i sold a completly original 65 princeton reverb for this amp and have not missed the fender for even 1 second after getting my swart. i am now looking to get something with smaller wattage because at od tones the swart is a bit too loud for an apartment setting. still wonderful though

tcforec

i love my ast. it is by far the coolest amp i have owned. i sold a completly original 65 princeton reverb for this amp and have not missed the fender for even 1 second after getting my swart. i am now looking to get something with smaller wattage because at od tones the swart is a bit too loud for an apartment setting. still wonderful though
Considering selling my old '66 DR right now for one. The new 5-watter with the 12 in it is the bomb for low wattage amps (Even better than my '64 Champ put through a bluedog).

Trending Topics