Swart STR-TWEED= awesome!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by jadams71, Jan 28, 2012.

1. jadams71

jadams71 Member

I picked up a swart space tone reverb-tweed from guitar center about a two weeks ago. Now I got a 5 watt fender champion 600 for my birthday and thought volume wise it would be on par with that. After playing with it for about an hour I got to turn it lose I am telling you, no joke it was soudn wise in the same territory as the volume I have to play with my blackstar ht-60 stage. It is a truly incredible 5 watt amp. Mr. Swart you are awesome.

2. porterburst

porterburst Supporting Member

One of my favorite amps. Just killer sweet tone.

3. Gretsch47

Gretsch47 Member

Now get yourself a Swart Atomic Boost and/or a Swart FuzzyBoost. That is really all you need with this amp. Sounds great mic'd too.

4. ElDiabloAmps

ElDiabloAmps Member

From Guitar Center, no less?! Haha! That's the LAST place I'd expect to find a Swart! Was the sales staff knowledgeable re: the amp and its topology? Just curious.

I haven't had a chance to hear the Fuzzy Boost in person, but I'm expecting to get one in any day now. Judging from the online clips, Michael has hit another home run! Hurry up, UPS!!! :rotflmao

5. dividedsky

dividedsky Member

The first time I saw/played a Swart was in a GC. Now, this GC is 3 hours away from where they are made so maybe it's not that strange. Wasn't to me anyway.

6. bgoez

bgoez Stratocasters are my downfall!

I saw that on the website. It looked like new, and a great price too. Congrats!

7. jadams71

jadams71 Member

Yeah it is a great amp. I live in WI and the amp was in CA. I called on it twice and talked to a girl that went and looked at what I was asking about and when I called back to order it was very helpful. Oh yeah I called a third time and talked to the guy who packed it and he was right he did do a great job packing it. LOVE this amp.