• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

sweet i get to play at work

Progbusters

and my boss wants un-guitar guitar sounds. Its for sounds for a software GUI.

So first I blazing with my devi hyperion fuzz and Wilson parked wah. (the fun way)

Next I'll just record raw guitar no effects. And do post processing (the boring way).

aussiemeats

G'Day,

I WANT YOUR JOB

What's the Pay???

Nevermind..I'll do it cheaper than you!

You might be out of a job mate!

Cheers Mate

UrbanHymns

Silver Supporting Member
My work let me do the same. We do a charity campaign every year, and for the last two years I've put together a band of all employees to play at the kickoff event. So I get to bring my whole rig, pedalboard and all, to work!

DeVilleDude

Congrats on having a great gig! If I could play at work, it would keep me off this board, which would reduce 'post-related GAS', which would save me $$, I'm sure.

Rich_S

Where I work, that decal on your Tele would be grounds for a visit from the HR department and/or a re-take of the annual sexual harrassment training.

When I proposed putting togther a reunion of my old '80s new-wave bar band for my company's annual trade show (because this year, it's taking place in the city where the band all went to engineering college together), the company rejected the idea because hiring me (even though I hadn't asked for any money) without competitive bidding and proper vetting of candidates would be a possible ethics violation.

Where I work sucks.

Progbusters

haha. I'm a graphic designer in a corporation. We're not hiring currently. Sorry I cannot post samples. I'm not such a great player so most of you probably could get a gig easy here for this task. Plus there's a bunch of funky pedals that can make artificial wailing siren sounds, which is what I'm working on now.

The brown box with the XLR out is a Moen Buffalo. Its a Cabinet sim among other things.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom