• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Switch Replacement

jet8425

Just some background info: I have 0 experience with building/modding pedals, but I can work a soldering iron and I have a BASIC understanding of wiring and the "guts" of pedals. I have a Danelectro Reel Echo (great pedal) but I am unhappy with how flimsy/unreliable the footswitches on it are. Would it be possible to replace these with regular latching footswitches? Thanks

jet8425

My camera isn't cooperating with me right now so I can't post any pics of mine, but heres a photo I found online of someone who looks like they're trying to do the same thing

Trending Topics