• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

switchazel buffer a problem with fuzz?

steve gray

I am considering buying a divided by 13 Switchazel. Since it is buffered, i was wondering if it would work fine with fuzz pedals? I do not use my volume control on my guitar, so thats not the issue, i was just wondering in general, will effect the tone of the fuzz pedals?

Bowa41

I've been using a switchazel between the 2 channels of my black cat, and have an analogman sunface at the front of my chain...haven't had any problems with it so far. That's my only fuzz, so not sure if others may cause an issue.

stinkfoot

It depends on which fuzz we're talking about. A fuzz face-style circuit wants to "see" the guitar directly, so any buffered pedals would have to go after it. Other fuzz pedals may not be that picky, so just try it out either way - you'll know instantly if the fuzz pedal doesn't like the buffer.

/Andreas

Trending Topics