Switcher advice needed

Chriscavilla

I am looking for a solution to play my strat through my multi effects pedal (gt10) and another set of stomps independently all routed into one amp, where I can switch each effects loop whenever I want on the fly. Does such a pedal exist? Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mdmack

im not sure i understand what you mean by "independantly" do you mean you want to play them in parallel and have them sum after each signal leaves the effects loop? because they cant be truely independant and run into a mono amp, that i know of atleast.

Chriscavilla

Ok perhaps I should explain myself better. Basically I have a number of sounds in my gt10 that I love and want to keep. There are however a number of sounds ( especially distortion) that I prefer the sounds I get from my OCD , dynacomp, fuzz and delay set up. I have one amp and one guitar so basically I want a switcher so that when I want to use my gt10 I can do this and that will go to the amp and also if I want to use the stomps , my guitar will go to these and then to the amp.

Chriscavilla

Let me added that the stomps will all be on...ready to be used together when I switch from the gt10 to the stomps . The reason is that I looking to use the stomps for one lead sound only

From what you say, assuming you want the GT10 OR the stomp chain, the easiest thing to do would be to get a simple Clean/Dirty box, like this

http://www.loop-master.com/loopers-cleandirty-c-39.html

Put the GT10 in one loop, and the stomp pedals in the other loop and switch between them...

Of course if you want to use the GT10 with the stomp pedals at any point then you would need more flexibility, and I think the Boss LS-2 is a great wee pedal for this kind of thing - there are 6 modes that give much more flexibility...

http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=150

Hope this helps!

Trending Topics