How can I sync these pedals? Is the molten voltage CTL the only option? Has anybody found a better solution?
from Manual page 12I'm assuming the ehx doesn't have midi right? Just a tap tempo in?
I´m not sure. It is labeled "TAP/CLK IN". The manual does not say, that is has midi.I'm assuming the ehx doesn't have midi right? Just a tap tempo in?
Thanks! The quartz timer seems to be very usefull but I would prefer to use the midi clock of my H9. I think I need a kind of a "converter".I've looked into various tempo sync devices (molten voltage, disaster area...) and found this one to be the most full featured:
I use a boss es-5 to sync all my midi pedals, in has expression out jacks that are also capable of sending tempo.
Thanks! Does it mean, that I can use a midi to TRS cable and connect both (without another device)? Does "Eternal switches are not supported in Clock-In mode" mean, that I have to use a TS plug?from Manual page 12
EXTERNAL CLOCK – Super Pulsar has the ability to synchronize its modulation speed to an external clock pulse on the tip conductor of its TAP/CLK IN jack. In order for Super Pulsar to properly follow the external clock, it must be set to Clock-In mode. From the factory it is set to External Switch mode, here’s how to change between Clock-In and External Switch modes:
CHANGING BETWEEN EXTERNAL SWITCH AND CLOCK-IN MODES FOR THE TAP/CLK IN Jack:
1. First press and hold the WAVE INVERT button on Super Pulsar.
2. Now press and hold the TAP footswitch, also on Super Pulsar.
3. Once you press the TAP FSW, the WAVE INVERT LED will blink rapidly for about 2 seconds, you have now set the TAP/CLK IN jack to Clock-In mode. The rapid blink of the WAVE INVERT LED means you are in Clock-In mode.
4. Change back to External Switch mode by performing the same procedure in steps 1-3. The only difference is when you go back to External Switch mode, the WAVE INVERT LED blinks just twice, at a slower rate.
5. We recommend you perform this setting change while nothing is inserted into the TAP/CLK IN jack. The Super Pulsar will remember the Clock In setting during power cycles and even save it to presets. External switches are not supported in Clock-In mode.