Synergy modular thread

gman1951

Gold Supporting Member
That’s pretty damned convincing.
This was actually the video that convinced me that the Synergy gear was the real deal. Although I don't have that module, or system for that matter, I'm back and currently working on round #2.

Elric

If you are going to put your modules in little individual boxes why not just keep the original boxes and stack them? I tend to keep original packaging for a lot of my gear in case I want to flip/trade something...

I have my unloaded modules in a rack drawer, FWIW.

gman1951

Gold Supporting Member
If you are going to put your modules in little individual boxes why not just keep the original boxes and stack them? I tend to keep original packaging for a lot of my gear in case I want to flip/trade something...

I have my unloaded modules in a rack drawer, FWIW.
That's beginning to look like the most reasonable answer. I'll just have to find a case that allows me to carry a few to gigs. And, yeah, I rarely throw away boxes any more. Have to purge the garage every once in a while to keep the wife happy.

Powderfinger

Platinum Supporting Member
That's beginning to look like the most reasonable answer. I'll just have to find a case that allows me to carry a few to gigs. And, yeah, I rarely throw away boxes any more. Have to purge the garage every once in a while to keep the wife happy.
Just throw the boxes in a back pack or a gym bag. Sounds like you're overthinking it.

Monkeyboy23

The Synergy website got a fancy facelift.

I'm curious what modules they have in the pipeline. We haven't seen anything announced and it usually takes years after the announcement for the modules to appear...

Kelly

The Synergy website got a fancy facelift.

I'm curious what modules they have in the pipeline. We haven't seen anything announced and it usually takes years after the announcement for the modules to appear...
I'm sure covid threw a monkey wrench into everything. California manufacturing only reopened recently.

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
I might want back in to Synergy... I'm using a great combo (Mesa Fillmore 25) which I love and just purchased a Suhr RL-IR which has not arrived yet. Then I realized that's actually quite a bit of bank (used) to be able to get killer DI / silent tones in the home studio AND live feed to FOH/IEMS and I'm down a channel... and while I DO love the cleans the gain is definitely useable, and I do feel the marriage of premp + power amp does of course mesh incredibly well, the Synergy still rocked and the versatility was amazing. Plus, MIDI -- I was too lazy to try and incorporate my Fractal FM3 or something like an HXFX to keep cables amount down and functionality up.
I'm thinking a Synergy SYN-30 head this time. Perfect for home use and I could actually gig that DI without a cab if I was super lazy.
Plus the main room we play (gigging there tonight) has a number of house amps, I could easily use the cabs...
Damn this thread!!!

RMosack

Silver Supporting Member
I got my pitbull in about 4-5 days from announcement.
Still waiting over two months for the Ecstasy I ordered from Sweetwater.
Maybe they blasted out a bunch of the new Pittbull before a big COVID-19 halt. Or maybe there’s a particular component shortage.

Serious Poo