1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

T.C. Electronics G-System

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Roly, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Roly

Roly Guest

Hi guys and gals !
    Has anyone out there tried this new effect unit and board?
    I´m contemplating cutting down the size of my gear for smaller gigs. I may just get myself one (it´s my birthday today) so that I don´t have to break my ass carrying the "big rig" to gigs when the crew are not there. The features seem quite remarkable with 5 programmable loops for my favourite pedals (incl. 9V power outlets) and all in a floorboard......I just wanted to know if any of you have practical experience with it ? It sports the features of the TC2290 with it´s 5 loops and dynamic delay possibilities, or am I being a little overzealous on that presumption?
    Thanx for your time.........

2. Roodboy

Roodboy Supporting Member

Happy birthday!

3. Roly

Roly Guest

Thanks so much Scott ! You´re a big help dude ;-)
    Have you got yours yet, or are you still contemplating?

4. Roly

Roly Guest

Well, thank you so much Roodboy.....one year older and still none the wiser ;-)

5. TimH

TimH Member

I was messing around with it yesterday. Great tones! Im going to be getting one here as soon as I can decide what amp I want...I think probably a rectoverb. Anyhow, I'll be spending a night with it on Monday I think so look for the thread.

6. Roly

Roly Guest

Hi Tim !
    Thanks. I´ll be waiting and anticipating......;-)
    Until then
    Rock on.....and on....and on........

7. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

Still waiting. It just costs so damn much is all. I need some $$$. Got any? :D

8. Desiknow

Desiknow Supporting Member

I love mine more and MORE everday.

And they are going to release an editor in a few weeks so you can edit the patches on you computer.

9. Stevo57

Stevo57 Supporting Member

10. TimH

TimH Member

Killer! Can't wait to get my situation done. Just got to make sure of the amp I want...need to play the Rectoverb with my RC and AC boosters....then I'll know for sure.

Tim