FSOT T & G Cedar/ Weekend blowout price!

Discussion in 'The Garage Sale Emporium' started by MERKS, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MERKS

MERKS Supporting Member

I picked up a nice bunk of unfinished T & G Cedar for a remodel in my wife’s she-shed. Unfortunately, raccoons decided to take up residence in my attic and have caused us some considerable damage that must be dealt with very soon. So drywall will have to suffice for the she-shed and the Cedar planks are up for sale.

I have (123) 5.375 x 12ft planks and (23) 5.375 x 8ft planks I will let go for Final price drop $1000! This would run you around $2300 plus tax new (and it’s pretty much new!). The vast majority of them are in great. shape with only a handful of them warped. I am located in Muncie Indiana and at this price I’m no longer willing to travel so bring your trailer and take it away. Over 650 sq ft of beautiful unfinished Cedar. Perfect for the man cave, mud room or an accent wall.

Update: THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
    If it doesn’t move at this price ($1000) I’ll hang on to it. Really-Really nice stuff here! Last chance for those who have been watching the price drop.

Merks

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  2. teleman1

teleman1 Supporting Member

"I can drive up to 2hrs one way to meet up." Are you two hours from Nome, Alaska? or 2 hours from San Luis Obispo? GLWS!

MERKS likes this.
  3. MERKS

MERKS Supporting Member

Lol ... yea, I guess I didn’t think that one through (doh). Thanks for the heads up!

Merks

4. teleman1

teleman1 Supporting Member

Thanks for not being offended by my humor!