• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

T-Rex Tremster is borring me...Supra Trem?

vintagecrunch

I have been using a T-Rex Tremster for about a year now and think I want to move on to another trem pedal. I really like the sonic quality of the pedal, but it just doesn't go slow or fast enough for me... I was wondering if the Fulltone Supra Trem was worth checking out, any fans?

Also, what are the older T-Rex with the Dino going for?
Thanks

huskerjohn

I like the supra-trem. The large knobs and the strobe make it very easy to adjust the speed and the mix with your feet on the fly. It has a hard and soft trem switch and another switch the doubles the trem speed.

It doesn't have a lot of different adjustment of the trem wave like some of the other pedals out there, but what it does give you is a very accurate tube-like trem that is very musical.

Trending Topics