• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Take Your Goldtop to work Day....

bsteff666

Silver Supporting Member
I would love to take my Goldtop to work if I could.

I would not get any work done...but at least I would be happy at work for a change.

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
It's good to have a share in the company. LOL and be on salary ...I'm there 50+ a week. they don't give me a bad time if I'm doing something else for a few min.

JMC

In my last job one of the guys kept an acoustic in the office. Some of us would get together on Saturday's in the conference room and jam. The owner's kid was a fledgling drummer. So the owner bought an electric drum kit to leave at the office as well. We used the retractable screen to project chord charts and/or lyrics sometimes.

big mike

Cathode biased
That's awesome.

I worked at a company where the owner kept an electronic kit, his amp rig, a bass rig, and PA were on a pallet the boss would bring down on with a forklift after hours

SnidelyWhiplash

Silver Supporting Member
That's awesome.

I worked at a company where the owner kept an electronic kit, his amp rig, a bass rig, and PA were on a pallet the boss would bring down on with a forklift after hours

Lucky you!!! Sounds like my kind of company.

Pietro

2-Voice Guitar Junkie and All-Around Awesome Guy
I work as a music guy at a church. I never bring my guitars TO work, but occasionally bring them home FROM work...

big mike

Cathode biased
Bump for fun...didn't do it today, but i thoght about it.

ib2010

Gold Supporting Member
This "cousin" qualifies from time to time. I always have one at work, is there any other reason to go?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom