Talk me into getting a RMC-3 Wah...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Bees, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Bees

Bees Member

Trying... to... resist...

2. meterman

meterman Member

Do it!! Best wah I've ever played, have an older one w SOD inductor and used to have an LE w/ Halo inductor, both incredible sounding and as versatile a wah as I would ever need...plus Geoffrey Teese' customer service when I needed it was exceptional. What else is out there that even comes close?? :)

3. mistercoffee1

mistercoffee1 Member

You've come to the wrong place if you're trying to resist anything.

4. nlopez

nlopez Silver Supporting Member Supporting Member

Hah! He's just looking to shug off the responibility for getting it on us. Sounds good to me. :dude

5. Curly

Curly Member

futile ... to ... resist

6. jimfog

jimfog Senior Member

Maybe this will help????

I have a brand new one up in the Emporium right now, because I found all the choices overwhelming.

They ALL sounded awesome, but it was just too much....I'm a simple man!

7. carljoensson

carljoensson Member

Great sounds in there - sure! But I've found there to be a lot of bad sounds within that wah as well. Too many options, too much hazzle opening it up tweaking... I should have kept the RMC2 instead. It sounded great, was tweakable in an eeeasy way. I wouldn't hesitate buying a Teese-wah, but the RMC3...hmm. /C (still got it though, set for some factory setting, RMC1 ? I've forgotten now)

8. rollyfoster

rollyfoster Supporting Member

theres' one in the youtube vid in my sig.

9. HurricaneJesus

HurricaneJesus Member

10. shaneygoo

shaneygoo Member

if you're rich, do it

if not, be a cheapo like me and get a weeping demon, i'll tell you a secret, the demon has a silver sticker under it w/ upper and lower limit pots...

11. meterman

meterman Member

anybody know why GT took the RMC3 settings page off of the website, and did anyone save a copy they could email me? Thanks

12. shaneygoo

shaneygoo Member

i'm looking for those settings, the rio bravado setting specifically... want to see if i can reproduce that w/ my weeping demon

13. Cory

Cory Guest

DO IT!!!!! I've got one and I love it. I beats having to have a bunch of different wahs laying around and it sounds killer to boot. I like the fact that you can tweak it to get it to sound pretty much exactly like you want!

14. meterman

meterman Member

LOL yeah I've pretty much set mine one on setting for the past few years...the presets that used to be on the site were great starting points and then you could tweak for your rig...I recently tweaked mine for the heck of it and there is quite a big range of sounds in it.....the idea of having several good voicings available on an external knob is cool too especially for live playing, hmmm may have to check out the RMC2....

15. Cory

Cory Guest

I've got the settings saved that were on the teese website. PM me and I'll get them to you.

16. Jon C

Jon C Silver Supporting Member

i hear ya but, you know, i just picked one i liked and I've left it there for about 4-5 yrs.

GREat wah IMO.

cheers,
    jc

17. mcuguitar

mcuguitar Gold Supporting Member

Teese to me = average quality. I sold mine, and I am so much happier with my Fulltone Clyde, and I'm not even a Mike fan!