• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Talk me out of buying a Whitfill Custom Guitar!

skunizzi

I've been eyeing some guitars from Whitfill lately. They look nice but there is no dealers in my neck of the woods. I would have to purchase one without trying it first.

Has anyone here used them. Can you give me some feedback or talk me out of it? LOL

Whitfill Custom Guitars

C-4

I had looked at this site as I love Lance Keltner's video demos and he plays a white blackguard Whitfill Tele and has other Whitfills as well. That got my interest up.

If you are serious, call the site or start the inquiry process and ask all the questions you need too until you are satisfied.

I have done that for my Vigier, when I called Paris, and for my carbon fiber guitars when I called Milan. These were multiple calls, and for a long time on the phone. This is how I wind up buying a lot of my current gear.

If I decide to try a Whitfill in the next year or so after getting a Metropoulus amp, that is how I intend to go about finding out what I need to know to see if I want to order one.

It's fun. Don't let it intimidate you at all. :)

skunizzi

I had looked at this site as I love Lance Keltner's video demos and he plays a white blackguard Whitfill Tele and has other Whitfills as well. That got my interest up.

If you are serious, call the site or start the inquiry process and ask all the questions you need too until you are satisfied.

I have done that for my Vigier, when I called Paris, and for my carbon fiber guitars when I called Milan. These were multiple calls, and for a long time on the phone. This is how I wind up buying a lot of my current gear.

If I decide to try a Whitfill in the next year or so after getting a Metropoulus amp, that is how I intend to go about finding out what I need to know to see if I want to order one.

It's fun. Don't let it intimidate you at all. :)
Yes, I did pretty much that when I purchased my Brunetti Pleximan from Italy. It's a great amp and at a pretty reasonable price too! Sometimes the extra effort is worth it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom