• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Talk to me about the two rock emerald pro

jnug

played one last night briefly, defiantly not as long as i'd liked and was very impressed. i nailed the rock tones i had been trying to get out of my fuchs ods, which might be on it's way out the door now. it's the first two rock i've played and it has some mojo. what else is this thing cable of. the tubes are not 6l6's right? i didn't see the emrald pro on the website, is it as pricey as the rest of the two rocks, which could be a problem? talk to me about this amp!

traviswalk

In the Great State
Platinum Supporting Member
Great amp, 6L6 based (many have original issue 7581a that are more rugged, higher power 6L6s) and can definitely get rock tones and them some. For me it will get Robben Ford, it will get heavy rock, but I like the mid-grind Strat tones and the great clean channel. They are not made anymore so your best bet is to keep an eye on the emporium as they surface every now and then. Initially it was priced at the same levels as the other new Two-Rocks at the time.

Tag

KILLER amp! Can go from smooth as glass to all out rock. One of the best overdrive channels of all time, and killer cleans at louder volumes. Good reverb and loop too. You cant go wrong with that amp. :BEER

It also adjusts to many different types of speakers a lot better than most Dumble style amps. A pure winner.

Simto

Argh.. there's an Emerald head on Ebay right now.. but it only ships inside the states.. :(

jcj

Silver Supporting Member
If I'm not mistaken, there are two in the emporium currently.

Tag

Two right now in the empoium I believe. HURRY!!! those things sell like hotcakes! Mine was gone within 24 hours a few weeks back. :BEER

Simto

I wish i could.. but a couple of family birthdays are "in the way" anyway.. didn't want to hijack the thread, i just would love to own an Emerald, acording to the clips, specs and what people say about it, it seems like an amp made for me.

jnug

well i snagged a emerald pro. never really got in to two rock, i know they sound great but the price tag was way out of reach, but i found an emmy pro that was cheaper than my fuchs so i jumped on it.

i only got to play and emerald pro for a short time, but that short time i realized i liked the tones i was getting from it, i liked them so much i couldn't quit thinking about it. should be here in a few days, then i can put it through the paces.

after playing one i see what all the buzz is about, they sound GREAT! and not all of them will break your wallet, actually it's the cheapest amp i have now, just got to look around i guess. really pumped about this amp, now the waiting begins.

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
What speakers? What cab?

I have an Emerald Pro, and dig it!

I run mine into either a 212 with G1265's, or a 112 with an EVM12L.

Sounds righteous through both!

S.
j

Tag

well i snagged a emerald pro. never really got in to two rock, i know they sound great but the price tag was way out of reach, but i found an emmy pro that was cheaper than my fuchs so i jumped on it.

i only got to play and emerald pro for a short time, but that short time i realized i liked the tones i was getting from it, i liked them so much i couldn't quit thinking about it. should be here in a few days, then i can put it through the paces.

after playing one i see what all the buzz is about, they sound GREAT! and not all of them will break your wallet, actually it's the cheapest amp i have now, just got to look around i guess. really pumped about this amp, now the waiting begins.

the E.Pro has a certain something that I have never heard in any amp except some Ford clips. The ability to turn a note, almost like a phase shifter, when you bend and hold it. One of the coolest and most unique sounding amps ever made. I could sit there for hours and just play and listen to the different sounds I could get out of it. Man I love those amps!! :dude

jnug

What speakers? What cab?

I have an Emerald Pro, and dig it!

I run mine into either a 212 with G1265's, or a 112 with an EVM12L.

Sounds righteous through both!

S.
j
i'm gonna try my tone tubby's with it, i flip between the alicos and ceramics, i have 1x12 open back and a closed back 2x12. i'm currently looking for an open back 2x12, which i think emerald pro will sound it's best through just off of first impressions. but my 1x12 is pretty solid with a alinco tone tubby

the E.Pro has a certain something that I have never heard in any amp except some Ford clips. The ability to turn a note, almost like a phase shifter, when you bend and hold it. One of the coolest and most unique sounding amps ever made. I could sit there for hours and just play and listen to the different sounds I could get out of it. Man I love those amps!! :dude
this is what sold me on this amp was all the differents tones i was able to dial in in such a small period of time i had with it. very impressed, i can't imagine what all it can do given some extra time with it. now if UPS will hurry up and get it here and in one peice, the wait is already killing me.:thud

Trending Topics