Tall Amplifier Feet?


Silver Supporting Member
I seem to have several amps who's feet are too small be stable sitting on top of my cabinets which all a top handle. Who sells taller feet? I probably need 1/2" to 3/4" feet.


I just tried to order 8 for two heads that sit cockeyed on top of some other things with handles and it flashed: minimum order is $25.

anyway, go to http://www.tubesandmore.com/ they have them.
Ok, so you got first-hand experience rather than reading it somewhere. I wondered because I looked all over the site and there's no mention of that anywhere.

In any case, that's good to know. I'll be sure to order everything I need in one shot so I don't have to nickel-dime parts in after the fact.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom