Taller Than Midgets

On ebay. I looked at them and they seem to have alot of limited edition models. They look cool but Im the same boat as u about the headstock. Fugly in my opinion.

fish78

We all agree about the headstocks...now has anyone played one of their guitars? BTW, they used to have a very F looking headstock, I am guessing they got a letter.

mcuguitar

Gold Supporting Member
I'm not crazy about the name, forget the headstock shape! I can just envision the band conversation now..."How's your Taller Than Midgets?" BWAH, HAAAAAH! C'mon. That dog don't hunt.

treeofpain

Gold Supporting Member
And the website doesn't have much to say about the company either. No dealer links in the US? Franchise opportunities available? Why would someone pay a franchise fee to sell another line of strat copies? No endorsee?

I could set up a company like this in about a week.

airjamie

These are hideously ugly but i think i'll probably be buying one just for the name. Maybe a pink one...

fish78

Nobody has played one? You can call them TTM Custom Shop if the non PC name is a problem...I emailed the guy a couple of time and he can put any PUs you want as well as do some other things...so I am thinking for the money it might be a good dral if the sound decent...

buddastrat

Not uglier than a Tyler head to me. It just looks like they bought the paddle headstock and didn't bother finishing the cut.

Thor

Don't dig the name, and don't dig the headstock. They had better make some pretty darn magical guitars if they are going to stay in business.

Fish78,
if you get one, let us know how ya like it.

Cheers,

Edward

The bear

What a ridiciulous name for a guitar!
I think it is pretty offensive to call a guitar something like that!

fish78

Don't dig the name, and don't dig the headstock. They had better make some pretty darn magical guitars if they are going to stay in business.

Fish78,
if you get one, let us know how ya like it.

Cheers,

Edward
Thor, agree on both counts...I think they are going to just go by TTM Custom Shop...I am so cash strapped at the moment that I can't pay attention...so, it will be a while before I buy anything...

phoenix 7

I'm not crazy about the name, forget the headstock shape! I can just envision the band conversation now..."How's your Taller Than Midgets?" BWAH, HAAAAAH!
Even worse if you own the Taller Than Midgets "Orangegasm" model. These guys do NOT have a way with words.

Trending Topics