• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tap-A-Whirl question

d-b

:eek:Am I reading the website correctly?!?! Can you save a setting for each of the eight waveforms? Presets?:eek:

Like many I am looking at getting either TAW or Empress and this could be what seals the deal!

Any users that can confirm?

fatback

:eek:Am I reading the website correctly?!?! Can you save a setting for each of the eight waveforms? Presets?:eek:

Like many I am looking at getting either TAW or Empress and this could be what seals the deal!

Any users that can confirm?

Yup it's true, but it's not eight waveforms anymore, it's up to 24! :eek: :AOK

All of the features and cool sounds that John is able to squeeze into that little box just blows my mind.

d-b

so it's 24 with the optional bank switch? So every time (in preset mode) that you change the waveform knob it calls up a previously saved setting?

n8b

The latest version (2.2 I think) also has a larger range on the depth knob. I just received mine back from Jon with the mod and now the pedal is as close to perfect as it can be. With Fade In, 24 waves, super deep throbby trem available, and tap tempo with subdivisions, truly silent true bypass switching, and internal volume control... Unless you need simple and small, the TAW is hard to beat.

anxiousmofo

Bank switch is standard on the newer models. Got one for Christmas and I'm only beginning to explore the depths and joys of that little wonder. Do not hesitate!

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
and i sold mine and i am missing the little black box

GET ONE!!!!!

Trending Topics