1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

TC Corona vs. EQD Sea machine. GO!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by guitarslinger21, May 19, 2011.

1. guitarslinger21

guitarslinger21 Member

I want a pedal that sounds like water. I'm talking Robin Guthrie/Cocteau Twins/Metallica's One intro/Andy Summers-EBYT/Steve Stevens -Flesh for Fantasy/The Cure/Johnny Marr/etc.

I don't want some vintagey warbly leslie sim that sounds "natural".

I want extreme. I want wide pitch modulation with a very slow rate. Very wet.

2. ChorusCrackpot

ChorusCrackpot Member

The Corona is very versatile.

And the Sea Machine- well, what's in a name? ;)

Personally I think both would achieve the effects you desire. I really like those particular examples of chorusing too.

I have an older H2O Liquid Chorus & Echo that does heaps, but is also true to its chemical name, dihydrogen monoxide.

3. Farbulous

Farbulous Member

After a long search for chorus (and I'm not really a chorus guy) these two pedals were the same two I ended up having to decide between.

Still haven't decided...

4. ChorusCrackpot

ChorusCrackpot Member

There is also the Suhr Bella, which is due out any time now.....