• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

TC Electronic Flashback X4 'Space' mode, toneprint

Hugo123

Gold Supporting Member
Hello guys,

We've probably all looked at the new TC Electronic Flashback X4 and listened to clips of the pedal. Sounds great, but I especially liked the Space stetting. Do any of you guys know if this setting will become available as a toneprint for the original flashback? Thanks!

zastruga

Tore mentioned that the new Toneprints would be available for everyone in one of the demo videos. They also mentioned off-hand in a newsletter that they wanted to get away from the "exclusive TonePrints" thing.

So signs point to yes, but no word on when yet.

Tore UA

Hi guys,

Yes - both the space and tube delays will be available as TonePrints. Right now it looks like we'll launch them in early to mid November. So I hope you guys will be patient for a little while. :)

Cheers,
Tore

zastruga

Thanks, Tore! I'm pretty excited to hear the Space in person. I've got both a Boss RE-20 and the real deal RE-201, so needless to say, I love Space Echo!:banana

Hugo123

Gold Supporting Member
I checked the app today, I saw there was a new category and I saw a space FX delay, is this the new one? Or haven't they come out yet? Really excited!

tele118

That pedal itself is a space station. It's freakin HUUGEEE!! PGS is holding a giveaway with that pedal this week. Hope I win :D

digiTED

rock > talk
That pedal itself is a space station. It's freakin HUUGEEE!! PGS is holding a giveaway with that pedal this week. Hope I win :D
Got mine today. Sounds good and is easy to use. What's not easy is seeing anything while playing since IT'S SO HUGE IT BLOCKS OUT THE SUN. Other than that, I'm diggin it just fine. May not keep it, but think it's a great product at a fair price point, just like the regular Flashback.

Last edited:

Hugo123

Gold Supporting Member
Hi guys,

Yes - both the space and tube delays will be available as TonePrints. Right now it looks like we'll launch them in early to mid November. So I hope you guys will be patient for a little while. :)

Cheers,
Tore
Haven't found them, are they up yet?:)

Hugo123

Gold Supporting Member
Ah thanks! Very weird I couldn't find them then;) can't wait to check them
Out tomorrow!

Purplexi

Got mine today. Sounds good and is easy to use. What's not easy is seeing anything while playing since IT'S SO HUGE IT BLOCKS OUT THE SUN. Other than that, I'm diggin it just fine. May not keep it, but think it's a great product at a fair price point, just like the regular Flashback.
I sure didn't win one, but I got 15% off during the Xmas day sale. I'm paying for the bulk of the purchase by returning my Flashback "Alter Ego". I wasn't that blown away by it, and I missed having DYN ducking, so back it went, courtesy of the PGS 60 day return policy. I can hardly wait!

Trending Topics