TC Electronic Nova System

whoismarykelly

Oh look! This is a thing I can change!
Ummm I think it's meant to replace your pedalboard...

I'll try it out...if the drive and boost functions are any good...
Guitarists that would spend that much on a multieffect are way too fickle to give up their overdrives and other pedals though. It still doesn't have everything you could want but for many people it would be enough.

How much is it?

It seems to be a trimmed down G-system.

I did a show last night with a Nova delay with a Blue BOy Deluxe and Keeley BD2, and Retrosonic phaser and it was more than enough for me. Usually I use a lot more. Nova sounded great.

hbentley

+1 I'd be more likely to do something like this if it was just delay, verb, mod, and pitch. i can't imagine the drive stuff being very good.

Guitarists that would spend that much on a multieffect are way too fickle to give up their overdrives and other pedals though. It still doesn't have everything you could want but for many people it would be enough.

coxswain

Yea, I wonder how much it will cost.

So, I guess it doens't have any switching capabilities like the G System?

Chase

kidamnesiac

if it's properly priced i think it could be the perfect jam / small gig grab-and-go board.

i don't think it'd replace all my pedals, but for quick jams and the like it could save a whole lot of hassle.

zekmoe

Gold Supporting Member
Shoot! I just bought a Barber Tone PRess compressor, and am sort of so-so on it, and would have liked to have a greater range of tone in the compression. This seems like just the thing. I'm not one to usually jump so soon, but the Nova delay I got does all I'd ever want in a pedal delay, so why wouldn't the compressor? Tone Press anyone?

+1 I'd be more likely to do something like this if it was just delay, verb, mod, and pitch. i can't imagine the drive stuff being very good.
Yeah - and at first blush (I could be wrong) is seems impossible to split the FX between pre-preamp and post-preamp.

Trending Topics