• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

TC Electronic question

jota

I have a Nova System that I really like for the ability of making different presets and use it as individual pedals. Plus it has some solid quality effects.
My problem with it is the Delays.
I don't use delay that much but, to me, the different delays on the nova sound exactly the same!
I asked the same question over the TC forum and I'm not alone on this.
Since the Flashback has some great tape and analog delays, would it be possible to get them on the Nova in a future update?
Come on, it's a great unit and I know TC is more into the new pedals line but, I'd love to keep my Nova for some years. It would be a shame if TC forgets about people using it.

Are you there Tore?
;)

Trending Topics