• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

TC Helicon voice hardware...

Riscchip

Tried this in the lounge and it sank like a lead weight. Lets try here...

I'm wondering if anyone here has tried the TC Helicon Voiceprism, Voiceworks, etc. units and what their impression is--how do they sound, and how tough are they to use. Thanks for any thoughts! :)

bjm007

Tried it a few years ago and I sent it back... It depends on your application, but to me anyway it just didn't sound nearly good enough to find it's place in a mix. Very processed and not convincing for the purpose intended... Maybe the newer ones have better technology...

eugewong

A friend of mine just bought one over the weekend actually.

I have yet to hear it though, possibly within the next 2-3 weeks i will.

fatang

TC was here and their demo was pretty impressive overall, there are of course highlights and limitations depending on your application.

The real time access is killer, the shifting is pretty good at extremes, excellent in the context of a mix at smaller intervals. The gender change settings could be good if mixed in minimally but sound a bit cheesy soloed out.

That's all I've got off the top of my head

Robert

Trending Topics