TC Nova Delay Users Please Help Me

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by guitarvc, Jun 8, 2008.

1. guitarvc

guitarvc Member

I just bought a Nova Delay Pedal and love the way it sounds. I have read the manual 3 times and still cant figure out one thing. How do I save a setting so that it stays engaged whethewr I have the pedal on or off. Currently, I will set the pedal for an effect and will go about playing. When I turn the and then effect off then back on again my settings change. How do I lock them in?

2. Ed Reed

Ed Reed Senior Member

In a preset. The manual mode is exactly where the knobs are set. I use the 3 preset mode and toggle between manual a one of the 3 presets, generally just using manual and my preset #2 which is an Eric Johnson Echo Plex type thing. I do not use any of the factory presets.

Keep at it, you'll get it.

3. tmuka

tmuka Member

If you're playing in preset mode and the presets seem to be cycling when you turn the pedal on and off you might be accidentally engaging the quick cycle preset keypresses... Sometimes playing live this happens to me too... When you tap the tempo switch and then the on off switch repeatedly it will cycle the presets even if the delay is turned off or in manual mode...

I agree with jakeddy though, keep at it, there's just a bit of a learning curve. To me it's definitely worth it... Hope this helps!

4. BluesHarp

BluesHarp Member

Little Walters "Help Me" came to mind.... lol

5. Sandro

Sandro Member

Jakeddy, would you mind to share the "Eric Johnson Echo Plex type thing" settings with us?

Thank You
    Sandro