• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tech 21 British or Menatone KOTB???

wiklund87

Hi there

I have thought about getting a Menatone KOTB(7knob), but they are very expensive and hard to come by used.... so do you people think the Tech 21 British will do the overdriven 68' Plexi thing??? I will need a clean boost too... Micro amp clone or something? ....or off course the boost on the KOTB that I've heard is quite good...

slopeshoulder

I heard that the tech 21 stuff is best direct, not into an amp. I LOVE my KOTB (8 knob), but the new upcoming one will be great too I think.

wiklund87

I heard that the tech 21 stuff is best direct, not into an amp. I LOVE my KOTB (8 knob), but the new upcoming one will be great too I think.
I already got the Tech 21 blonde and it is great into an amp... I guess you ment the 7 knob version? ...there is no 8 knob version yet... but I've seen that menatone just came out with new look on their v.3 of the 7knob KOTB..

redpill

I personally agree that Tech21 products sound best (and sound great) direct. That said, I have not done the comparison you aska bout, so I can't be more specific with any honesty.

asintoras

What about the Carl Martin Plexitone?
I have a youtube demo of that pedal if you want to check it out. I don't have it anymore because I'm just using my amp now, but it was the best I ever had.

Trending Topics