Tech 21 British or Menatone KOTB???

wiklund87

Hi there

I have thought about getting a Menatone KOTB(7knob), but they are very expensive and hard to come by used.... so do you people think the Tech 21 British will do the overdriven 68' Plexi thing??? I will need a clean boost too... Micro amp clone or something? ....or off course the boost on the KOTB that I've heard is quite good...

slopeshoulder

I heard that the tech 21 stuff is best direct, not into an amp. I LOVE my KOTB (8 knob), but the new upcoming one will be great too I think.

wiklund87

I heard that the tech 21 stuff is best direct, not into an amp. I LOVE my KOTB (8 knob), but the new upcoming one will be great too I think.
I already got the Tech 21 blonde and it is great into an amp... I guess you ment the 7 knob version? ...there is no 8 knob version yet... but I've seen that menatone just came out with new look on their v.3 of the 7knob KOTB..

redpill

I personally agree that Tech21 products sound best (and sound great) direct. That said, I have not done the comparison you aska bout, so I can't be more specific with any honesty.

asintoras

What about the Carl Martin Plexitone?
I have a youtube demo of that pedal if you want to check it out. I don't have it anymore because I'm just using my amp now, but it was the best I ever had.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom