• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tech 21 Character British vs. Blonde For Cleans

The Scrutinizer

I can only afford one, so I was wondering wheter or not the British has high headroom cleans when using low output buckers when going direct through a mixer live.

Does it clean up as well headroom wise as the blonde ?

The Scrutinizer

At Sam Ash today, i could only access the British, so I put it THROUGH(whoops) the paces through a beefed up PA w/subs, killer board, etc . . .

THe Gain had some very convincing amp like thud. The speaker sim and character knob is for real. If i was looking for straight up direct-mix dirt, this would be the pedal for the dollar

However, I wasn't super impressed with the cleans, even w/my low output buckers

I put a refundable deposit down on the Blonde - we'll see . . . .

TheFlash

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the cleans available from the blonde. I set mine for cleans and I get a lot of different usable flavors with the character knob set from 9:30 to about 12:30.

The Scrutinizer

cool, my main concern is that the cab sim for the blonde is for only a 1-12 Jensen

just wndering how full that'll sound through a live FOH mixer

Trending Topics