Tech 21 Liverpool.... Noise Issues????

koa

I just picked up as new Liverpool today to run my M13 through. When I fired it up it made alot of buzzy noise. Even when I just ran it direct without the M13 into my PA. Anyone else have similar experiences and what did you do to correct it? Thanks

jzuker

Not using an M13 but running several pedals in front of Liverpool into PA as well as recording gear and no noise here. I assume you checked other possible culprits like cables, PA, power etc etc?

-JZ

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
Both my Blonde and Liverpool are very quiet. If you got yours new and none of the other culprits are an issue (cords etc) it sounds like a warranty issue. First problem I've heard of with one of these.

CaseyI

I just picked up as new Liverpool today to run my M13 through. When I fired it up it made alot of buzzy noise. Even when I just ran it direct without the M13 into my PA. Anyone else have similar experiences and what did you do to correct it? Thanks
I had this same problem but got it figured out. The problem is the level that you are sending out is just plain too hot. You need to back off on the output level. Let the FOH board create the gain. Try that and see if it works out for you.

koa

My Liverpool is quiet when it's not close to my M13 power supply

cheers
LPS91
I think this may have been most of the issue. I thought I had it far enough but I guess not. The other part of the issue I'm suspecting is P90 pickups. Thanks for the input guys. Very helpful.

Axe-Man

Hey Koa,

I was following your previous thread about using the CS pedals.

How has it panned out compared to your X3 Live and M13 setup?

Is using the character series pedal truely better and worth the trade off in flexibility over the X3 or about the same?

Did you ever have the sound issues with your X3? Even with the P-90s?

Trending Topics