• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ted Stevenson no more?

CLarsson

I just recently learned about Stevenson Guitars, and especially like their neck joint. I'm a sucker for engineered super stable "new thinking" joints from brands like Anderson, Stephens etc.
But the website price list is from 2016 and the last post on fb is from 2018. Is the brand dead?

bforest4

Silver Supporting Member
He is definitely still building, and his guitars are killer, have played several! And owned his PWE EH 3 amp which is amazing. I have a new amp build coming soon from Ted, contact him thru the contact info on his website. Here is a recent thread:

mikesch

Double Platinum Member
I have one that's coming in the next couple of weeks and another that arrived about 6 months ago (and another that I had built about 18 months ago). He's really communicative via email and we chat pretty often. Shoot him an email. His guitars are incredible.

CLarsson

Ok great. Didn't want to bother him by emailing since I'm not about to buy right now, just wanted to put Stevenson on the list for a "near/mid future" purchase. Guess he's just not that much into managing his social media/website.

enharmonic

Old Growth
Platinum Supporting Member
I had an original Event Horizon that was awesome. A casualty of my divorce. One day, I will reassemble my guitarsenal and amp collection.

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
He is definitely still building, and his guitars are killer, have played several! And owned his PWE EH 3 amp which is amazing. I have a new amp build coming soon from Ted, contact him thru the contact info on his website. Here is a recent thread:

Have very fond memories of your amp Simeon. Would love one of his guitars.

McShred

@McShred i think knows a few things about these guitars.
I speak with Ted pretty regularly. He's still building. That website you're referencing was put up by one of his dealers, so I don't think Ted actually is involved in managing it...hence the out of date info.

Ted just completed this crazy request for me a few months ago. Waiting on an admin to approve the photos as I just uploaded them.

Last edited:

MikeyG

Silver Supporting Member
I’ve had my Stephenson for 7 years now I think. Great guitar.

Ian

Ted's stuff is GREAT! My main guitar is a Future 6, and my main amp is a PWE EH3......Cannot say enough about this gear! :)

Marc Roy

Ted's stuff is GREAT! My main guitar is a Future 6, and my main amp is a PWE EH3......Cannot say enough about this gear! :)
Hey Ian, long time no see man.

I just ordered a second guitar from him. Still have my EH2 which I got in 2011. Time flies.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Hey Ian, long time no see man.

I just ordered a second guitar from him. Still have my EH2 which I got in 2011. Time flies.
Hey Marc! Cool man!! I hope all is well!......What's the new guitar gonna look like???

Marc Roy

Hey Marc! Cool man!! I hope all is well!......What's the new guitar gonna look like???
Doing OK on my end. Trying to maintain my sanity like everyone else.

I ordered a Strat. Nothing fancy - alder body, maple neck/fretboard, Clapton neck profile, locking tuners, vintage yellow finish, parchment pickguard. I sold my custom shop Strat a good while ago and started missing it recently. I've had my Stevenson Tele since 2013, so I figured I'd get him to build me one instead of paying large for a Fender or whatever.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Doing OK on my end. Trying to maintain my sanity like everyone else.

I ordered a Strat. Nothing fancy - alder body, maple neck/fretboard, Clapton neck profile, locking tuners, vintage yellow finish, parchment pickguard. I sold my custom shop Strat a good while ago and started missing it recently. I've had my Stevenson Tele since 2013, so I figured I'd get him to build me one instead of paying large for a Fender or whatever.
Yep 100%!! I get that! Post some pics when you get it! Cheers!!

Trending Topics