• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tedeschi Trucks Band live at Infinity Hall

Glass Onion

Toneful truth seeker.
Platinum Supporting Member
Saw them in Jackson MS and man they bring it all the way.

I told my wife I have seen Eric Johnson, Vai, etc.. But Trucks has something that is beyond..... He is Just soulful wailing

Glass Onion

Toneful truth seeker.
Platinum Supporting Member
He plays and it feels like a Momma and Grandma and whole family crying together at the beauty of a newborn child.

For clarity I bought my SG with no thought of DT as I was just a casual observer at the time. After seeing them I look at the tone and volume controls much more as what they should be used for.

AndreasG

Great! IMO the best band around now!
Any input on which amp there is on Susans side by the wooden baffle?
Honestly I liked Dereks tone more when he was just playing thorugh his Super Reverbs, but he always sounds great

mxk116

Gold Supporting Member
Looking foward to seeing the band when they play in Cleveland on July 19. They bring a unique and beautiful approach to their music.

Last edited:

bob-i

Is it me, or is he fretting with the slide? I'm pretty sure he's been doing that for a long time, but now it seems like he's playing pretty long riffs using the slide to fret notes.

Amazing band, fantastic performance by everyone.

trumpus

Silver Supporting Member
Awesome. Seeing them in a few weeks here in NC. Always a good time (though I do miss the original DTB).

Bluesful

Every time there's a TTB thread I just get jealous that I can't see them play. Must be a great experience.

GtrWiz

Is it me, or is he fretting with the slide? I'm pretty sure he's been doing that for a long time, but now it seems like he's playing pretty long riffs using the slide to fret notes.

Amazing band, fantastic performance by everyone.

I think he's just that accurate... :bow

Abe

I watched this last night and was wondering the same thing. Looks like a tackle box made into an amp.
It's an old film projector. They had tube amps in them for the audio signal. Not sure what brand that one is, maybe Bell and Howell?