• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tele Marketing - a fast 12-bar tune with BT

journo

Hi,

This week's new tune/BT from yours truly is a fast 12-bar that I hope everyone will jump on. Easy to understand and fun to play. The tempo had me frustrated though. Often I think myself stupid to write tunes I can hardly play myself. :wow

Then again that's how you learn.

As always the stuff can be found in the blues section at:
BT King

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

Mats N

Woodyworld

Thanks again for another BT Journo.
Tricky bugger to play over rhythmically - had a blow last night and got tripped up in places on timing - great for practice.

Nice take too.

You knock em out fast don't ya!

journo

Thanks again for another BT Journo.
Tricky bugger to play over rhythmically - had a blow last night and got tripped up in places on timing - great for practice.

Nice take too.

You knock em out fast don't ya!
Hi Woody,

Yes, this tempo is a hard one in my book. If you play half tempo all the time it feels lame and if you try to keep up with the tempo it's hard not to feel stressed out. At least for me. More experienced players may not have this problem at all. :D

Cheers,

Mats N

frankiestarr

Thanks for the BT's ! I'm gunna sift threw them, and have some fun ! That's ultra cool of you to share this stuff.....:hiP

alvarete

I don't think I can pull this one off, but I see lots of interesting stuff on the archives. Thanks for taking the time to make and share these!

journo

Hi,

Glad you enjoy my efforts. I case you feel like posting your takes like Krille G then it's my reward. I always learn from others playing over my tracks as it provides me with another perspective.

Cheers,

Mats N

Trending Topics