1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tell me about Divided By 13! Cheers.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by TRGuy, Feb 14, 2009.

1. TRGuy

TRGuy Member

Im looking for a boutique, high end, classy amplifier to use for professional session applications. These amps have always been brought to my attention, so thought I would look further into them.

The LDW 17/39 and FTR 37 have come too my attention immediately because of the calibre of artists using them. So, anyone with them care to give me the run down of their capabilities?

Im interested in the tones they produce, their flexibility, if one head can be used practically for clean and crunch, how well they take pedals etc! Plus the comparisons between the 2 models.

Any help greatly appreciated. I'm hoping to go try some out soon just want the heads up! Cheers.

2. TRGuy

TRGuy Member

A search for Divided By 13.

The following errors occurred with your search:
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

3. hogy

hogy Member

TGP search doesn't work with search words under three letters. Use the Google search feature and you will find enough stuff to keep you busy for days.

4. TRGuy

TRGuy Member

Thank you for all your amazing help.

I shall continue to search for a thread that answers the differences in gain voicing and flexibility between the LDW and FTR, as well as if a single amp can be used for cleans and crunch tones practically in a professional touring environment.

5. freaktone

freaktone Member

Search like this "divided by 13"
    don't forget about the JRT 9/15 - great amp all around at human volumes!!!