- They look cool.
- The Endurneck is needlessly angular. I have a more smoothed version of that profile on my Skervesen and it works massively better.
- The bolt on heel goes too far up the neck and gets in the way. It's just a bad design.
- The bridge action adjustment is a nightmare. You have to take off strings, adjust action which is imprecise compared to grub screws and then put the string back and retune. It is time consuming and just bad design.
- Gigbags at these prices is a bit insulting.
- The fanned fret scale difference between low and high strings has too little difference on 6 and 7 strings and a bit too much on 8 strings.
- They often have very low quality figured tops unless you are talking about the highest end models like the Japanese ones.