1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We've added some "new" guys to the moderator crew. All are longtime members that stepped up to the invite to help out by volunteering their time and effort to help the membership experience on TGP stay on the even keel. A special thank you to the 'new' guys that helping out. The new moderators are Mike Duncan, Stormin, ford, Teleplayer, and PurpleJesus A thread on the announcement is here!

Dismiss Notice

Testing Testing Is This Mic On?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by grill, May 18, 2015.

1. grill

grill Member

just wanted to say this new stuff is cool.

very easy to get around.

after 9 yrs, i've had 1 pm that was a warning when i've been banned other places.

i've gotten great advice here when i started to play more aggressively, when i joined.

i even had my strat wired by advice from TGP.

just wanted to give thanks to the owners and this community.

still not gonna buy a klone klon, lol!

wtf is a true by pass, anyway?

i wear tan cargo shorts, only make 1500 a week and not sure if i've saved any lives.

what has TGP done for you?

ok, i will contribute like i did yrs ago.

2. sausagefingers

sausagefingers Supporting Member

I really like TGP as a place to hang out. I don't really know many TGP folks in real life--maybe just a handful. But the wealth of collective knowledge is pretty impressive and a great resource. I think my main contributions have been tounge in cheek sarcasm, good natured of course, and occasional posts in the playing/technique section.

I'm very grateful to the mods for keeping this place working, and civil too.