1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Teton guitars-Anybody know anything about these?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by TheClev, Feb 18, 2015.

1. TheClev

TheClev As seen on TV

I came across a beautiful Teton ES335-style guitar at the music shop yesterday. Gorgeous birds-eye maple top, cream binding, block inlays. So I plugged it in and was surprised by how good it sounded and how well it stayed in tune for being a $500 Chinese-made guitar. Usually I don't impulse buy, but that baby came home with me. Has anybody else seen or played these?

2. kirkw

kirkw Supporting Member

Owned by chesbro music in Idaho falls idaho. They used to be anthem guitars.
    I've played a bunch of them. The 335 copy I played was cool, standard pots/wiring/pups leave a little to be desired but a nice platform.
    I'm Not a fan of the acoustics. Fine starter box though.

3. Flogger59

Flogger59 Member

They're the tits...