Sold Teuffel Niwa Sapphire, Mint

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by trickness, Apr 19, 2016.

1. trickness

trickness Analog with a side of DSP

Up for grabs is my Teuffel Niwa in highly desirable Sapphire Blue, in dead mint condition with the flight case and tools. Bought this in essentially unused condition from Rebel Guitars last year (their original photos are below, guitar is in identical condition)

The Niwa is a guitar that David Torn said is "kind of like a sixteen-wheeled strat". Build quality is typical Teuffel, absolutely mind blowing. Body is alder, fretboard is pau ferro. VG 300 trem which can be easily configured to float. Schaller Sure Claw trem spring setup. Neck & middle pickups are single coil, bridge is a humbucker.

Pains me to sell this but I am raising funds for a new business venture (and I am keeping my Teuffel Antonio!) Niwas are very rare on the 2nd hand market - I have priced mine aggressively at SOLD PENDING PAYMENT (add Paypal fee if you want to use standard PayPal) - I will split shipping with the buyer. Please have a confirmed shipping address on file with PayPal.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    mikesch, jbp, Jaya and 1 other person like this.