• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

TGP Bedroom Amp #2 (Wreck) Finished!

What color should the Wrecktified bedroom amp be?

• Red Rocker rules!

• Green is good.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Steve Dallas

Ok. I'm lying. It's not really finished. But it's **ALMOST** finished! I just have to mount it in its cabinet.

But I need to know from you guys whether to mount it in the green cab or in the red cab.

So what's it gonna be?

Steve Dallas

Looks like the majority wants to go green, so green it is!

This little guy will be ready to ship to the 1st lucky TGP'er in line on Monday. Now who is that person again?

Steve Dallas

I finally found time to mount up the Wreck in the green cab this weekend. As soon as I take some pics, I can send it out. Who wants it first?

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
wow that turned out great!

Steve Dallas

OK, it is on its way to the first guy in line, who lives in Broken Arrow, OK! Hopefully, we'll have a review and maybe some clips soon...

mprvise

OK, it is on its way to the first guy in line, who lives in Broken Arrow, OK! Hopefully, we'll have a review and maybe some clips soon...
Rik's been in touch - I'll hopefully get to try it out while it's in the area and give some initial impressions as well. I plan on bringing a few cabs to try. Should be good times! :AOK

One question I have since the photo is not clear - can it take 4, 8, and 16 ohm cabs?

Hacksaw

Time Warped
Rik's been in touch - I'll hopefully get to try it out while it's in the area and give some initial impressions as well. I plan on bringing a few cabs to try. Should be good times! :AOK

One question I have since the photo is not clear - can it take 4, 8, and 16 ohm cabs?
Mprvise, If you know anyone who woud like to try the amp, Bring them along as well!

Estimated Delivery Date: 3/10/2008, I will be here 24x7! Just name a day and time.

Thank you, S2amps!

R

Trending Topics

Top Bottom