Thank You Avid For The Eleven Rack Editor

jhall

It works like a charm and is just the ticket! Like being given a free toy!
Makes the Eleven Rack a very good unit now.

Mikeyx13

Up and running on Win 8.1 no install issues, but no way to upload files to it, only save or backup. Am I missing something?

vinceh

Up and running on Win 8.1 no install issues, but no way to upload files to it, only save or backup. Am I missing something?
Yes, click on the rig name above the pedals for a drop down menu.

Editor is nice, just wish you could adjust the size (it's on the small side).

mattball826

Yes, click on the rig name above the pedals for a drop down menu.

Editor is nice, just wish you could adjust the size (it's on the small side).
yeah i know! most people i know are way past 800 res. wtf is with these editors being made so dang small when most of us are using 21" screen and larger. start making editors at 1280px at least.

jhall

I don't find the screen size to be much of a problem at all. I do use a pair of 22" screens (one has the DAW on it and the other is dedicated to plugins). What I'm excited about is the ability to use the Eleven Editor in Reaper so I can disable the cab sims on the Eleven Rack and try my library of Redwirez cabs in a separate impulse loader inside Reaper.
It's going to be a fun few days of "playing around".

FreeBlues

Silver Supporting Member
GREAT new addition! This makes using the 11R just exceptionally easy and useful. Well done Avid!

Steve Dallas

The new editor gave me the excuse I needed to install 64 bit Windows 7 Pro SP1 on my DAW (I have an MSDN Univeral license, so it's "free") yesterday. It took a while to get all my software and setting reloaded after upgrading from 32 bit, but here I am using the editor without having to load ProTools. Things are running more smoothly than ever, and my applications can finally use all 8GB RAM I have installed. Thanks for the editor itself, Avid, and thanks for the kick in the pants!

I also want to say thank you for the standalone editor! This works so well for me. Now I can use the Eleven R at my camper with only my laptop. I will be running the HD 500 and the Mustang 2 on the same laptop!
Thanks again.

wideawake

Well I didn't expect this. I had given up any hope of anything being done with the 11R on their end. Now i wonder if they might do something else. I won't hold my breath.

All that being said, I really don't see myself downloading and using the editor, so easy to tweak using the knobs. But it is nice to see a flicker of life in the product.

Trending Topics