Thanks TGP for the new servers

easyed

Gold Supporting Member
They seem to be working just fine. I'm sure there will be a few bugs that people find.

TGP is my favorite site for daily visits and I thought the old servers were doing pretty darn good. The new servers are quick and I like them.

KUDOS!

Formerly posted as MkIIC+
Silver Supporting Member
What could be more thankless than a server upgrade?!?!?

Nice work!

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
They seem to be working just fine. I'm sure there will be a few bugs that people find.

TGP is my favorite site for daily visits and I thought the old servers were doing pretty darn good. The new servers are quick and I like them.

KUDOS!
Well said @easyed :banana :D

Jim234

Yes back office is pretty thankless at times. But when it goes wrong everyone suddenly remembers your existence.

Well done the to the Techies. Working well so far.

D. Redington

Oh okay. I just thought Fender, Gibson & whoever else paid them to close the site down for Cyber Monday or whatever to cash in without us being distracted.

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
But, but.... I was without TGP for almost 24 hours! Here it stopped working late Monday night and I couldn't get back on until after work-10PM-Tuesday.

MIke MM

KUDOS!
I seem to be having a problem uploading photos, it now tells me they are too large, anyone else having that same issue, just curious?

Amp_Addicted

Except you can no longer easily upload images from your computer like I was able to last week. I am not doing Imgur or some other photo hosting service when most of the internet no longer requires such services. Server update doesn't seem that successful. In fact it went backwards. Please reintroduce the copy & paste image placement.

Trending Topics