Thanks to Sean for the 200lbs of Tone!

Dave

I'm sure I speak for a lot of us here when I say "thanks!" to you, Sean, for offering us this absolutely killer pedal at such a nice price. It is truly a masterpiece, one of the best fuzz pedals I've ever used, I mean that sincerely.

:)

Curly

thanks for the pics

I've been following the threads every day, and waiting for my number to come up, because the clips are KILLER.

Sean might have a VERY successful pedal on his hands.

Dandy13

Can't wait for my name to come up.

About how long is the wait right now?
Thanks to you guys giving me GAS and the fact that i've been impressed with my new burst e,i had no choice but to get on the list. hopefully the list is long enough that i get my income tax refund before my name comes up!

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
what are these like through a marshall style non master volume amp?
INSANE!!! I put mine through my '71 JMP and WOW!!

I kills throught the Mazeratti GT as well.

I don't stack pedals since I crank my amps, but it really sound great and is very versatile. It does many different tones.

PlexiFuzz

I know karate. Voodoo, too.
how does it sound into a good ol fender tube amp? :)

Sounds just awesome through my Sewell Texaverb (Vibroverb insired).

It's one of my top 5 favorite pedals ever. Seriously. Mine has to go back to Sean for a quick fix, and it pains me to box it up. I really love this pedal.

John Hurtt

Gold Supporting Member
Sounds just awesome through my Sewell Texaverb (Vibroverb insired).

It's one of my top 5 favorite pedals ever. Seriously. Mine has to go back to Sean for a quick fix, and it pains me to box it up. I really love this pedal.
What's the problem?

blue_lu

cool - like to hear that!!! Rick your video (and the soundclips from josh smith - just to be fair :D ) really started my interest in that pedal. the next big question for me is

HOW DOES IT SOUND WITH BUCKERS?!

Rick I spotted a zen (My personal alltime fave od) on your board - you got a paula or 335 handy? could you report on what you hear? thanks!

thanks for all the other responses regarding my fender amp related question. looks like a really cool pedal!

Trending Topics