“That Pedal Show - going stale?” Thread - going stale?

megatrav

Silver Supporting Member
I loved the thread until the last 4-5 pages; I've started to tire of the format and I'm finding the quietly snobbish attitude of some of the posts a bit irritating.

What do you guys make of the thread lately?
Perhaps one needs a mirror to find out what is indeed going "stale".
Making a thread to bash a thread bashing a YouTube channel made by complete strangers is weird.
I know it can sometimes be difficult to cope with people having an opinion that is different than you, but that is part of being a person.
I hope this experience will help you to grow as a person.

Last edited:

Bort

Making a thread to bash a thread bashing a YouTube channel made by complete strangers is weird.
I know it can sometimes be difficult to cope with people having an opinion that is different than you, but that is part of being a person.

I’ve never actually watched the show

Rococco

Expensive setup ready to go:

Blues solo intro, more solo, talk, talk, (always) OVERLY praises ALL the pedals, numerous name drops (honk-honk), more blues solos from Mick, (Dan's time with a Tele) even more lickity-lick, (he would said "this is SOO GOOOD!" with big happy smile, on every single episodes) more talk, again.. talk. LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!

Rinse and repeat.

I get it and can appreciate it. But the repetitive programming isn’t for me. And felt disconnected from their jokes due to regional reason. Maybe cos I'm not into blues and poor.

Last edited:

UELong

I’ve never actually watched the show
Then why...
My only beef with the show, as with Anderton TV etc, is there's too much time wasting in needless blathering. I like short and to the point channels; Pete Thorn for example. Maybe it's the interchange between two or more people on some of these videos which makes it tedious.

Daanh

It may be weird, but it's also funny as hell.

I guess the concept of parody is unknown in some parts of the country?

RolandKorg

Silver Supporting Member
A thread to review a thread?

images

Could be cringy-er if you selfied yourself typing it.

billbfoot

Gold Supporting Member
Expensive setup ready to go:

Blues solo intro, more solo, talk, talk, (always) OVERLY praises ALL the pedals, numerous name drops (honk-honk) more blues solos, (switch guitars) even more blues solos, more talk, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!

Rinse and repeat.

It's just not for me. Maybe cos I'm not into blues and poor.

Then why...
My only beef with the show, as with Anderton TV etc, is there's too much time wasting in needless blathering. I like short and to the point channels; Pete Thorn for example. Maybe it's the interchange between two or more people on some of these videos which makes it tedious.

Wrong thread. Please see the thread about TPS’s debated staleness to which this thread is referring in terms of its currently debated staleness (the aforementioned thread’s staleness, that is). Whether or not this current thread is stale (or becoming so) is also being debated here in this thread. As a result, a possible third thread about this last topic is TBD.

You’re welcome.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom