That Pedal Show - going stale?

JOATMOS

Dan is amazing!! Set up Andy Timmons rig, it was a work of art. Still partial to Pete Thorn and Tim Pierce, but they are ok

Clark GriswoId

Looks Great. Little Full, Lotta Sap.
Silver Supporting Member
I want that Klon T-Shirt Mick was wearing during the latest modulation episode. If anyone knows where to get it, please let me know.

That Pedal show is great, they have certain tastes in pedals / brands and I can respect that - not snobbish, IMO.

its a great show.

I am waiting for metal zone episode 2 as well - deep down, I think they really liked that pedal.

Yes he is, living in the UK. But definitely Australian.

Yeah, I was just going to post that. I don't know how long he's beein the UK, but the amount of time makes a difference. To me, as an American with somewhat of an ear for these kinds of things, he does not have a very strong Aussie accent, but it's there.

Outlier

I like them. Very knowledgeable and I learn a lot from their shows. Yes, the banter can get old sometimes if you are not in the mood to sift through it to get to the information.

Donn Rowe

I like the show ! As for the boorish and snobbish tone , I find Roadshow's Suzan Perrault's condescending tone an aphrodisiac to my pseudo cultured ear ! Anyone for croquet ... :D

well im british and dan has a very obvious australian accent in my opinion.

Well you would know some of the nuances better than I would. :)

Some of his gliding vowels don't stick out as much some other Aussie speakers, though. I'm thinking Courtney Barnett.

jnam

Silver Supporting Member
I wish they would do an episode on some of the more bizarre 'noise-maker' pedals out there. Imagine Dan leading a well thought-out, informative discussion about the Count to 5's, Rainbow Machines, Arpanoids, Blue Box's, etc. of the pedal world.

Fuzz_Mountain

I wish they would do an episode on some of the more bizarre 'noise-maker' pedals out there. Imagine Dan leading a well thought-out, informative discussion about the Count to 5's, Rainbow Machines, Arpanoids, Blue Box's, etc. of the pedal world.
That is actually a great idea for an episode!

Top Bottom