• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

That's what I call PERFECT harmonies! Wow!

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
Very nice. I've seen this before... They're a family or cousins, right?? Maybe the younger ones in the middle are siblings? I can't remember. :dunno

You can be flashy with guitar/arrangements/instruments, but solid vocals will make me stop and watch any band no matter what the material may be (I love CSN too). :aok

Last edited:

jens5

Gold Supporting Member
Really nice! Thanks. A group called the Waybacks do a thing called "Album hour" at Merlefest every year. One year it was, Eat a peach,next year it's the entire White album. A couple of years ago they did CS&N's Deja VU album. Heres a cut:

Chris Scott

Near flawless, and great mix too. The 12-string sounded angelic.

...only downer is the TV's going on behind them...if I was there I'd be all over the owner to turn 'em OFF.

jens5

Gold Supporting Member
Near flawless, and great mix too. The 12-string sounded angelic.

...only downer is the TV's going on behind them...if I was there I'd be all over the owner to turn 'em OFF.
I agree. What the hell............

cram

the sounds coming out of every single human into a microphone sound amazing (thanks for sharing).
I'd love to hear this done in a small room or the guitars mic'd rather than those tinny sounding pickup/plugged in things.

RobShug

Silver Supporting Member
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOSEBUMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trending Topics