THD customer service

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by pokey, May 4, 2005.

1. trisonic

trisonic Member

THD are great, they build in the brick outhouse tradition - good quality.
    I own a UniValve right now and really love its sublime cleans, someone whos' ideas of tone I trust implicitly recently told me that the Flexi has some of the nicest cleans he's ever heard.
    Good quality cleans are hardly ever mentioned (outside of you-know-who) and I think THD should make more of this fact on their website.

Best, Pete.

2. countandduke

countandduke Member

I read somewhere that THD amps are put together by FAA certified personel?? Is that true Ed?? You can't just run out and find get one those licenses in a Cracker Jacks box!!

I believe Carl Verheyen uses them on tour to replace his VINTAGE Marshall Plexi's and his Vintage Fender Twins (or was it Deluxe Reverbs??). THAT guy knows tone and if HE is using Flexi's for Overdrive AND cleans............:dude :dude :D :D

Chris

3. fyler

fyler Member

i've had my flexi and thd cab for a year now, and i have no desire to buy any more amps. it's the best sounding amp i've ever played through, and the customer service is the absolute best. thanks!

4. mailman

mailman Member

My sentiments, EXACTLY!:D

5. Teleplayer

Teleplayer New Mods On The Block Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Ed is the man......mang. :D

6. Tone

Tone Member

Do the THD 2x12 cabs get the same praise as the amps? Just asking since I'm looking into one of them. :)

Thanks!

7. rwe333

rwe333 Member

Absolutely! The 2x12 gets INCREDIBLE reviews...
    It's a wonderful cab and the THD speakers are superb.

8. countandduke

countandduke Member

Yep, the Cabs get as much praise on their own!! I believe they are coming out with a 4x12 soon?? The cool things is that they use 2 different speakers giving the best of 2 worlds instead of 2 of the same speakers!! It would be cool to have a 4x12 cabinet with 2 vintage 30's and 2 greenbacks.......

Chris

9. Blueser

Blueser Member

Along with the Germino large 2x12, the THD 2x12 is my fave. Both cabs sound very different, but I like them almost equally for different things! Awesome build quality and tone on both, but I love the protability, and low end thump on the THD!

10. ModTourMan

ModTourMan Member

My THD Univalve and THD 2 x 12 cabinet are the last amp and cabinet I will probably ever need ('cept maybe a Flexi someday!). Absolutly beautiful tone! The pleasure of owning these quality products does not fade with time. I long to play it as if it was some favorite old vintage amp...I'm sure, someday, that one of my kids can actually be in the position to call it an old vintage amp...I'm sure it will hold up for years to come!