• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The 3 new menatone pedals are available

wedewer

Just got an email from Brian at Supersound Music last night. He always gets the very first Menatone pedals period. He already has the 3 new ones available for preorder. Two completely brand new drive pedals and the newest version of the dirty blonde. Here is what Brian wrote to me:

Hey Rob, there's 3 new pedals coming down the pipe. Well 2 absolutely brand new never released before and then the new version of the Dirty Blonde. I can confirm I have the first ones coming.

1.) The Das Boost which is the Boost Channel of the KOB, TBIAC and WMB but with options for tailoring the EQ section rather than just a simply "Boost Control" as found currently on these pedals. Price $129.

2.) The Shut Up and Drive which is extremely cool and geared to be a work with any amp, work with any guitar pedal. I played the Prototype and it sits right between the Red Snapper and Blue Collar tone wise. Not as bright sounding and open as the Red Snapper, Not quite as compressed and Smooth as the Blue Collar. Happy medium between the two and the kind of pedal that works for just about any guitar player in one way or the other. Introductory price at about $165 but not set in Stone yet for that one on price.

3.) Newest version of the Dirty Blonde. Will not be a 2 channel pedal like previously planned. Price $179.

Here's the link http://supersoundmusic.teamem.com/brand.asp?id=23

TheFlash

Wow, the description of the SUaD sounds great...the reason I sold my blue collar was because it was a little too compressed and smooth for me.

M

Member 995

The boost on the TBiaC is great, so I have high hopes for the Das Boost. I played a number of gigs with just the boost side on.

The Shut Up and Drive sounds like it will be great, too.

wedewer

I already placed my order for the shut up and drive. I have a fish factory, so I am psyched to see where this fits in between the two.

According to Brian at Supersound , the None More Black won't be around until the next batch of new pedals. Maybe May or so. I tried the NMB at the 2008 NAMM , when Brian brought it along. Its killer. It kills the zvex box of metal, IMO . I have heard from some other people that Brian Mena may be trying to get away from the 2 switch, high end pedals. Too costly. Maybe that is the delay in the NMB.

Looks like there might be some other completely original pedals from Menatone coming down the pike this year.

In Tune

I already placed my order for the shut up and drive. I have a fish factory, so I am psyched to see where this fits in between the two.

According to Brian at Supersound , the None More Black won't be around until the next batch of new pedals. Maybe May or so. I tried the NMB at the 2008 NAMM , when Brian brought it along. Its killer. It kills the zvex box of metal, IMO . I have heard from some other people that Brian Mena may be trying to get away from the 2 switch, high end pedals. Too costly. Maybe that is the delay in the NMB.

Looks like there might be some other completely original pedals from Menatone coming down the pike this year.
Thank You Kind Sir for dat update....I will stop beating my head now..:BEER

doralin

Waiting for the None More Black here :D

I have a fish factory, kar krash v2 and wmb.

I must have the Shut up and drive!

ruger9

Silver Supporting Member
ah...the new Dirty Blonde... will have to suffice until I can afford a REAL blonde...

Curly

I agree -- the SUaD sounds intriguing.

I don't own one of his pedals, but I saw a great demo at the LA Amp Show, and liked them all. I like the fact that he's got his own take on some classic tones.

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
I haven't heard anything more Todd.

I sent Brian from Super Sound an email yesterday asking when my SU&D will be on its way.

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
Got an email from Brian @ Super Sound.

The new Menatones are on their way to him.

wedewer

Brian Mena posted on another thread yesterday saying that supersound will have their pedals today. Search under "dirty blonde" and you can see yesterday's thread.

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
Good for him--a lot of people have been asking for this. I had the most recent TBIAC and honestly the boost was my favorite part about that pedal. Very warm and sounded great pushing everything.

1.) The Das Boost which is the Boost Channel of the KOB, TBIAC and WMB but with options for tailoring the EQ section rather than just a simply "Boost Control" as found currently on these pedals. Price $129.

Trending Topics