The Alt.Country Club 33: Thirty Three and a Third

jota

I want one of these:

I'll regret it when I find I need 2 pickups but whatever.
The things that push me to Gibson is resale value and easy to find in the used market.
Still thinking about japanese copies but I want nitro finish (just because) and that is as expensive as Gibson's model so, unless I find a killer deal on a Tokai/Burny/Greco/etc. I'll probably be getting a Gibson somewhere during next year.

Last edited:

triggercut

I want one of these:

The things that push me to Gibson is resale value and easy to find in the used market.
Still thinking about japanese copies but I want nitro finish (just because) and that is as expensive as Gibson's model so, unless I find a killer deal on a Tokai/Burny/Greco/etc. I'll probably be getting a Gibson somewhere during next year.
That’s probably the only Gibson that would really interest me, but the AXL Bulldog I have kind of fills that niche already, so it’s not a high priority.

PlexiFuzz

I know karate. Voodoo, too.
I want one of these:

That's the one that I keep looking at.

Trending Topics