• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

The Bear went over the mountain....BearFoot FX

rossta1

Yes yes yes do tell puh-leeze! You could actually be responsible for making me a better father and husband. If I knew what the new release was, I could pay more attention to my duties as opposed to ducking inside and refreshing this thread every few hours. Hello my name is Ross and I have a problem... ;)

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Ok spoiler alert !!

Since I will be busy the rest of the evening and the world is supposed to end I have revealed the identity of the next BearFoot pedal on the FaceBook page.... They are not available for purchase just yet ...... if all goes well and the world doesnt actually end we should have some available for adoption next weekend ......

coldfingaz

Wow, I'm a little surprised.

Donner, now I have to ask you what the differences are between the Model H v2 (which I have) & this one.

I asked before on the BJFE board (about v2 vs. vt... the one that several folks tested, which I assume is the current BJFE production model), but to be honest... I don't think I ever got a really clear understanding as to what the differences are.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Wow, I'm a little surprised.

Donner, now I have to ask you what the differences are between the Model H v2 (which I have) & this one.

I asked before on the BJFE board (about v2 vs. vt... the one that several folks tested, which I assume is the current BJFE production model), but to be honest... I don't think I ever got a really clear understanding as to what the differences are.

Well the short answer is the BF MH will be like the V2T with the treble trimmer set to match the treble on the BF HB and DRD since most people seem to be pretty happy with the current BFs - this way they should all work nicely next to each other.
as you know we did alooooot of research on this model over the last few years and I think it sounds great this way......... yes there is no internal trimmer on the BFH.

cajone5

Some guy
Hope these are released soon! I have a bad feeling I'll be out of the country with no interwebz access when they finally hit the BF site :( Pre orders? :D

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Hope these are released soon! I have a bad feeling I'll be out of the country with no interwebz access when they finally hit the BF site :( Pre orders? :D
Well I dont really like doing preorders as it sort of Jinxes it :crazy

let me think about it and maybe I can put up something that says PRE ORDER so in case it takes an extra week people wont be too mad .... would that work ?

Bobby D

i loved the model H i got to demo in the BJFe tourbox from a couple of years ago -- can't wait to demo the new Bearfoot version :drool:drool:drool

tri99er

If you do the pre-order and it takes you an extra month it would bother me in no way what so ever.

You will be getting another $237 from me, would love to be able to pre-order this one, till then I will be hitting refresh every 10 minutes until it is released:)

roquero

Bold Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
I have one of the first V2 Model H's [without trimmer]- is this one much different?

We all like pre-orders, but they are a slippery slope. In a way, I like that you sell what you have available, and everyone know where things stand.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
I have one of the first V2 Model H's [without trimmer]- is this one much different?
Yes it doesn't have the white stripe and its about half as much ...;)

sorry ~~~ it will be similar , the treble may be a little different.

roquero

Bold Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Yes it doesn't have the white stripe and its about half as much ...;)

sorry ~~~ it will be similar , the treble may be a little different.
Donner you clever boy!
Unfortunately I bought mine before Bearfoot launched.
Still holding out for the EGDM!!!!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom