• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

The Bear went over the mountain....BearFoot FX

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Is this the longest this thread has gone w/o a bump?! Allow me:

Is it tomorrow yet Donner? ;)

Yeah its almost tomorrow :munch

I did get the first BearFoot Tshirt protos today and a few customshop DRDs Ill get some pics up on the FaceBook page...

cajone5

Some guy
ooooo :)
124.jpg

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
Sparkly DRD is cool, but something about the flat coat sorta screams 80's arena rock, which is the bread and butter of the DRD for me. Keeping my first-run without GAS regrets.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Sparkly DRD is cool, but something about the flat coat sorta screams 80's arena rock, which is the bread and butter of the DRD for me. Keeping my first-run without GAS regrets.

Yeah these are just customshop offereings for those that like such things --- the flat/vintage will remain the standard finish.

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah these are just customshop offereings for those that like such things --- the flat/vintage will remain the standard finish.

Cool. You know, for ultimate GAS-factor, the next BF offering should START life as a limited custom coat, and then go to a standard after the first 50 or so. Didn't I read something about the very fist few HBODs being slightly different than the rest? A darker hive or something? What numbers were those (if I actually recall this correctly)?

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
... well we will have fun in the customshop ~~ Ive been preoccupied with getting everything up and running well and new models etc... but yes I hope to have a custom paint job for most of the models at some point ---

Its just art, and not everyone appreciates it or wants to pay for it, but it will be there as an ongoing option :YinYang

cajone5

Some guy
... well we will have fun in the customshop ~~ Ive been preoccupied with getting everything up and running well and new models etc... but yes I hope to have a custom paint job for most of the models at some point ---

Its just art, and not everyone appreciates it or wants to pay for it, but it will be there as an ongoing option :YinYang

Here's hoping you have plenty of opportunities for different unique finishes for all the pedals. You do great work and it's always exciting seeing what new and unique ideas you have for these things :aok

Can't wait for more new stuff from Bearfoot! :D

your name here

Gold Supporting Member
Here's hoping you have plenty of opportunities for different unique finishes for all the pedals. You do great work and it's always exciting seeing what new and unique ideas you have for these things :aok

Can't wait for more new stuff from Bearfoot! :D

I couldn't have said it any better. I'm super excited over here... Thanks again for all you're doing to make this happen, DonneR!

Hulakatt

Has done terrible things for a klondike bar
Gold Supporting Member
Cool. You know, for ultimate GAS-factor, the next BF offering should START life as a limited custom coat, and then go to a standard after the first 50 or so.

+42

It would be a great way to launch each new pedal!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom