The best use of a 12 string bass EVER.

trickness

Analog with a side of DSP
He looks totally badass, and about 10 minutes older than he did when LZ broke up. What a cool MF.

Smakutus

That's a 6 string "8 string" bass not a true "12 string bass." Cool, but not the best use of a 12 string bass ever.

Jeff

kangcore

actually, im more impressed by his keyboard chops. but great song, cool video. props for the post!

SpaceFlunky

That's a 6 string "8 string" bass not a true "12 string bass." Cool, but not the best use of a 12 string bass ever.

Jeff

whatever makes you happy man. FOR ME it is.

When the guy that built it calls it a 12 string bass, ill call it a 12 string bass.

Glad everyone enjoyed watching that!

buddatron

WOW!!! I wasn't really into these guys at first. After this vid I am sold.
Thanks for posting this.

SpaceFlunky

Here is what a 12ver is supposed to sound like song wise:
Jeff
If i have learned anything in my short time is that in music there isnt anything that is "supposed" to sound like something. The best things somtimes come out of breaking the unwritten rules of music.

Smakutus

Well according to YOU, the vids you posted demonstrated how a 12er is "supposed" to sound like.
I didn't say they were the best ever.

I think his bass sounded cool there and probably even cooler in person but just not the best ever. :aok

Jeff

Jeff Michael

This is why I stick to old Fenders. Apparently 4 X 3 = 12 != 12 = 6 X 2.

Of course I also have a Schecter Hellcat VI, which is a 6-string bass. But not a "6-string bass" 6-string bass; it's more of a four string bass with...

Ah forget it. Fetch me my Jazz Bass, boy!

JAM

muffinman

Gold Supporting Member
Can't we just agree that JPJ & Dug are both awesome? Why all this nonsense about a true 12-string blah blah? Don't diminish Pinnick's awesomeness with doucheitude.

Trending Topics