• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

The Big 5

Is this the Big 5? Who's your #1

• Rolling Stones

• Beatles

• Led Zeppelin

• Pink Floyd

• The Who

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pat Healy

1. Zep
2. Beatles
3. Floyd
4. Who

Was there another band on that list? Hmmm...didn't think so.

blownirocz

Suppoutin' Memba Sinss Dem Oud Dayz...
Gold Supporting Member
Definitely not my big 5, but for me...Zep is at the top of this list.

dantedayjob

My list would be, in descending order;
The Who
Jethro Tull
The Beatles
The Kinks
Led Zeppelin

Yea, sorry... not really much of a Zep fan, but I come by it honestly... one of my buddies in high school was OBSESSED by Zep. When I met the guy his record collection consisted of every Zep album (multiple copies of several?! wtf? :NUTS) and The Beatles Let It Be... that was it, dude burned me out on Zep so bad I can hardly lsten to them 20 years later... Something just... ehh... doesn't talk to me... I prefer Jethro Tull, I realize that Page is more skilled than Martin B. as a guitar player (although Martin is no slouch!), but I like Ian Anderson's songs better and I also dig his attitude. That's also why I like the Kinks so much, the humor and attitude of Ray Davies' songs speaks to me... I love the Beatles as a group, but Lennon kind of grates on my nerves at times :hide ... I figure that what I listen to the most, must be my true preference, so there it is...

bostonwal

Well, I would say this is a top five of the most iconic bands ever (of which Zep is my personal fave). Nobody does iconic like the British, huh?

yellowecho

The Beatles without a seconds thought... their songwriting, execution, feeling, and impact is unmatched.

Josh O

of the five mentioned in the list, for me, Zep is at the top. And I love all the others ones mentioned as well, for me:

1. Zep
2. Pink Floyd
3. The Who

The Stones and Beatles are dead even four. I prefer Brian Jones era Stones and psychadelic era Beatles.

Serious Poo